TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - You know...with all that clutter on the sides
People Seeking Info

Subject You know...with all that clutter on the sides

Posted by ZXRider(SoCal) on July 28, 2005 at 12:36 PM
  This message has been viewed 269 times.

In Reply To Moderno Beet 300zx Widebody posted by govaardz(Aruba) on July 28, 2005 at 11:25 AM

Message they still managed to have it flow and nothing gets left hanging in the middle of the no where. The paint is absoloutly gorgeous and even not a fan of the wing I have to admit that it matches everything else on the car. The exhaust and the tail lights are definatey nice and the wheels definately match the car. Definatly don't like the big fog lights on the fascia since the Z isn't a rally car, however, I have to admit with all that crap done they did a nice body work.

I have nightmares about that happening...I'd be the poor bastard you'd hear about on the news that gets killed by a softball-size chunk while spreading out my body over the hood and screaming "Nooo!" (Having a conversation about hail damage) - BradZ (FL) on March 25, 2005 at 9:56 PM

Tell your friend that you could take a dump, light it on fire and that would be hotter shit than his car. Probes suck, that's just all there is to it. - 300ZXpert (someday) on April 04, 2005 at 11:35 PM

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.